Without even trying to have a perfect number I conveniently came up with ten highlights of summer 2013:
1: Annie’s Bachelorette Party. I loved hanging out with all the ladies and having a really fun time just being together. Planning the bash with my BFF Kate was fun, too. And of course the “Bride In The Middle!” pictures.
2. Annie and Travis Getting Married. I loved the wedding, and the reception was exceptionally fun, too. What a beautiful day and a great couple!
3. Going Up North. Of course if we have to get specific, going up north for the Fourth is the best, but in reality I loved each visit to the northern woods.
4. Megan and Ben’s Wedding. July 13 was a long anticipated day, and there were so many special elements to the whole wedding weekend. Standing up for the couple was a true honor, being able to visit with most of my close friends was great, and flying by myself was a new experience!
5. Florida Georgia Line for cheap at a county fair. Somebody in our group discovered a freakishly short line to get in, too, which was clutch.
6. Ten Years of Jilli And The Overheads. Our “band” happened just a few weeks ago, but I loved seeing some good friends and creating lots of memories throughout the week.
7. Establishing the Cteve Hut. Have I mentioned that our apartment adviser/coordinator is my new best friend? Yeah we talk… #kiddingnotkidding ha. Anyway Cteve Hut is great and it breaks my heart a little that I can’t just be there.
8. Seeing Danielle punctually after her engagement. I am glad it worked to meet up with Danielle. Fun fact- she’s my only college friend I have visited every summer 🙂
9. I Hope It Rains video with Lauren & Jilli. I love when the two sets of sisters get together, and though our locations and schedules disagreed for most of this summer, we are hopeful to begin regular hangout times again in the future.
10. Girl Trip to Florida. I hardly know what to even say about this one. We did a lot of shopping, sun-time…and the eight of us drove everywhere in a seven passenger SUV. Honestly, the trip was perfect.
I just know there are memories to be made for the rest of 2013; I’m so excited to discover whatever may come my way!