I am focusing on just one health tip this month because it’s a good one! Again, this month’s tip is from the Popsugar Health Resolutions article I’ve been going through for the year. The tip is to pack lunch at least twice a week. I have so many things to say about this marvelous idea!
- You will save money and calories by packing lunch rather than ordering it.
- The blessing/curse of my office is that we don’t really have restaurants nearby so I’m sort of forced to bring a lunch to work most days.
- Meal prep is one of the biggest keys to a very healthy lifestyle.
- There are so many great lunches that you can pack!
Here are some lunches I will “meal prep” for myself:
- Grilled chicken or tilapia with rice and asparagus
- Grilled turkey burger with broccoli
- A sweet potato with ground turkey and veggies
- Turkey chili or chicken chili
- A variation of crockpot quinoa tacos – instead of serving with tortillas, I add meat and eat it plain
What healthy lunches do you pack? I’d love to read comments with new lunch ideas!