Coffee is that one thing I’ve been able to still have despire the fact I have a strict diet that I’m pretty closely sticking to. Here’s some perks (coffee puns are always intended) :
- When meeting up with people, food/drinks are almost always involved. Coffee is something I can have just like everybody else 🙂
- Caffeine comes in clutch, especially since I get up early for work.
- I don’t have to have the same kind of coffee every day! My friend Lisa gave me smore-flavored infused coffee beans that I can grind up for a fresh taste. I also bought myself pumpkin flavored coffee which gives my morning brew another totally different flavor. I’ve also ground coconut, cocoa, and cinnamon in with my beans for variety.
- Afternoon coffee is the bomb- I mean who doesn’t need an afternoon pick-me-up?! I’ve even researched that pre-workout coffee is not a bad idea (it works well for me!)
- I can still go to Starbucks… and Colectivo… and I can try other new places (during my diet I’ve already checked out a few new places!)
I raise my mug to coffee (which boosts your metabolism, by the way). Cheers!