Hey y’all! I’m in superblogger mode here at Colectivo Coffee. I’ve been wanting to blog here ever since I’ve discovered Alterra/Colectivo (or ever since I started blogging; I’m not quite sure which came first). I had a slew of things to blog about but I can’t just yet because life right this very moment is screaming inspiration. Here’s what I’ve got goin on so far:
1. Arrive at Colectivo; there is a spot open in the parking lot! Score.
2. Order coffee. “Would you like that in a mug?” I decide to go green and take it in a mug.
3. SPILL SOME OF THE COFFEE ON THE GROUND. Thankfully I didn’t spill any on anybody (that I know of) but nevertheless there is shame involved. (Also I didn’t burn my hand #blessed.)
4. FORGET TO BRING THE EAR BUDS. Two strikes in a row, friends. Yikes. And of course Colectivo is bumpin’ so there’s just one spot left at this bar type of table, facing a window but next to a pair of people. I call them a pair, not a couple, because I can’t determine whether this is a blind date or perhaps some kind of interview? I don’t think they know each other but that, too, is hard to say for sure. I don’t mean or even try to eavesdrop on their conversation but remember, I forgot to bring the ear buds. It happens.
5. Take a serious risk. (Technically this should go with Step 2 as I made this purchase with my coffee). I bought a yogurt parfait with REGULAR (not gluten-free) granola. I scanned the ingredients and the only questionable one was oats. Side lesson: oats are technically gluten-free but they are typically grown alongside of wheat (read: gluten). I don’t cheat on my GF diet intentionally (trust me, it happens by accident; who would even check to see if there’s wheat powder in scrambled eggs? Not me). I’m not sure if this counts as cheating– it’s a test to see how I feel tomorrow morning. But still it makes me nervous. Pray for me. 🙂
6. Ok! Now I’m ready to write a few more blog posts. I’m lovin life, and spring, and my outfit!
Here’s to a wonderful week for everyone!