My family used to volunteer to watch kids occasionally in our church’s nursery. When parents would bring their children in, my dad would always ask,
Are YOU ready for a fun-filled, action-packed time?
That same phrase has come to my mind several times-this week, and this semester. Knowing how fast three years of college flew, I was convinced my final four months would vanish in the blink of an eye. And that’s just what happened.
I use art to process events, so I’ll be posting about more snapshots of specific adventures that happened at the end of this semester. I’m also making a Smash Book (yay!) and I’m excited to see where that brings me.
In the meantime: a huge THANK YOU to
- My family, for supporting me fully through this journey
- All the older people who “poured into me” and helped me to grow-RAs, RDs, professors, campus leaders . . .
- Everyone involved in FYF- the directors, my co-mentors, and all those freshmen and transfer students who shaped my life more than anyone would imagine
- My roommates, for teaching me how to live with people (and that’s not always easy!)
- LLI– for allowing me to visit Peru in January, 2011 and for shaping my life because of it
- Work- because everybody in the office was hospitable and kind, and you all taught me so much about real life work (and event planning, and baby bibs and etc etc)
- The Businesspeople- profs and classmates, for teaching me so much about marketing and management and life. And for giving me a reason to become a little sassy.
- My friends- you know who you are, and I’m going to miss you all, and I hope you come visit me!
- The Mail Center- because obv y’all deserve your own shout-out, and because my day was always a little better after visiting you guys
- Maybe also a S/O should go for Dunkin Donuts because I probs couldn’t have passed my classes without the caffeine. So thanks for that.
There’s one thing left to say…