In honor of National Sibling Day:
Some of my favorite memories with you two:
- Fireworks up north this past year post-4th of July- it was cold so we got cappuccinos from the gas station
- The initial game (CW anyone?!)
- The time we met Ryan Braun!
- When we played Yahtzee at Caribou with the faulty dice (“2’s are HOT tonight!”)
- The time we waited forever to get into Country Thunder but then got to stand super close to Eric Church
- When we were tailgating before a Brewers game and that random guy played BAGS with us
- Dan & I
falling asleep duringwatching Elizabeth in A Winter’s Tale
- Naming our vehicle at #SBINAZ13 (and “hi Doug”)
- Watching some of our favorite movies together (Sydney White, The Great Race…)
- Tie-dying shirts with our cousins
More good times ahead! Love you both.